WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Project Life

udesignit
07-14-2015, 07:10 PM
Who has completed a project life book? What is your experience with it?

accents4you2
07-15-2015, 11:32 AM
Hi there,

I have experience with "Picture my Life" which I believe is similar. Pocket scrapbooking, right? It's a great system for people who want to display photos and make memory books, but don't want to take on traditional scrapbooking. It's quick and easy. The problem for some was that some of the cards were limiting due to being either horizontal or vertical making it a little more difficult to place photos where you want them. CTMH has solved that issue. In our new Fall catalog people can select different theme cards, and ALL of them have the same design on both sides, but one side is printed vertically, the other side horizontally. It's fabulous! We also will have really cool transparent overlays that are clear with words and designs to place over pictures or cards. I'm so glad to see this line expanding. Our customers are loving it!

udesignit
07-16-2015, 09:25 PM
Project Life was created by Becky Higgins. The purpose is to document everyday life in a simple manner that allows for easy memory keeping. I do think that companies are offering "project life" type products. I think everyone is documenting their lives by taking pictures with smart phones, but the photos are never put together outside the phone.

accents4you2
07-18-2015, 08:51 AM
Thanks for sharing. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1