WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : all day morning sickness

Amy Jacobs
07-14-2015, 07:26 AM
is driving me CRAZY!!!! Any Advice/Tips on how your coping?

*In*2*Win*
07-14-2015, 07:38 AM
Saltines and water, yuck, but always settled down my stomach
Bonnie

jrcorbes
08-09-2015, 07:29 AM
I am not pregnant but i have 2 friends that is carrying a baby and bot experiencing morning sickness, both of them eats something salty whenever they feel sick, the other one also eat something sweet depending on her stomach.

Kelly M
09-18-2015, 03:25 PM
Congratulations!! How far along are you? I just saw this. My fifth was born August 17,2015.

cwvps
10-26-2015, 04:06 AM
I felt better eating almonds. Give it a try, it won't hurt and it's nutritious.

Dugsmom
10-28-2015, 05:02 PM
Congratulations!!!! I am not pregnant anymore but when I was (baby is 8 months), I had morning sickness all the way thru. The only thing that would help was ginger candy. Not the hard ones but the soft ones. They sell them at the health food store. Look up Prince of peace ginger candy to see what I am talking about.

amanda966
05-07-2016, 09:23 AM
I did use "no to morning sickness tea" to cope with morning sickness that was driving me crazy.