WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Catalogs are coming

suse
07-08-2015, 03:06 PM
The training site says that new catalogs for the 2nd half of the year are coming (USA) September - I think July for Canada. They said only minor changes, like discontinued product removals, new product additions, but no real price changes. What do you do with older copies- do you hand them out with the updated price sheet, or ?

Krina
07-08-2015, 05:41 PM
They told us at a conference meeting online one night that we can still use the old catalogs. The cover might change on the new one but other than that there are no major changes and anything that might be new we can add in with the price sheet or write it in the book. I still have some books left but am going to order new ones before they run out.

BTHodgeman
11-18-2015, 11:59 AM
This is a late reply, I know! But I always buy the old ones when they're on clearance and pass them out at booths and to friends/family. Most of the price increases (when they occur) are minor, and I always honor the old price if questioned.

As I understand, new catalogs will again be published in January, and there are NO product line changes and NO price changes. Everyone should stock up in the July 2015 catalogs when they go on clearance!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1