WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Healthy Tan!

AprioriCandy
07-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Hi, Everyone!

Wanted to share how I'm mixing of a couple of nutrient rich Apriori Beauty products
together for a great sunless summer tan!

Our Pure Perfecting Veil, Medium or Dark tone, mixed together with our Hydorburst Moisture Intense Body Lotion, can give your skin a nice tinted bronze.

I brought the Medium Veil and my HBMI Body Lotion with me to my pedicure and it was
amazing how smoothly it applied, both products loaded with nutrients soaked right into my skin, no oil residue or smearing on my clothes or anything my legs touched. Everyone in the nail salon was raving!

I'm so glad to know this, as I don't intentionally go in the sun since I developed skin cancer (before Apriori Beauty opened - never any since!), now I can have a little color on my feet, legs, arms, and hands too!

Cheers to a nutrient rich tan!
xo Candy

cabimom
07-03-2015, 09:21 PM
I love this idea! So much healthier than "self tanner" . Thank you for sharing!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1