WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What are you working on?

accents4you2
06-26-2015, 08:08 AM
Hey Scrapbookers, What scrapbook are you working on?

ccorrente
06-27-2015, 04:25 AM
I am a long time scrapbook we but recently I have been working on Art Journals. I love them. I get to use most of my scrapbook supplies, like patterned paper, markers stamps and punches. I also now use watercolor paints. It is so relaxing.

accents4you2
06-28-2015, 03:59 AM
Sounds beautiful! What kind of journal do you use? Do you ever add photos?

ccorrente
06-28-2015, 06:08 PM
I usually get a mixed media journal from Michaels or Joanns. I do sometime put photos in but only once in a while.

udesignit
06-29-2015, 07:48 PM
Have any of you made a mini album? I was on YouTube and saw demos of these beautiful mini albums with pocketsand tags that were beautifully embellished. I really loved a steam punk themed one.

Jolly
07-11-2015, 08:55 PM
ORGANIZING via my Scrap Rack.. Love the system! . and also enjoying the summer....swimming, kayaking, gardening, reading....ahhh
!

accents4you2
07-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Mini albums are so fun! We have a couple adorable ones in our next catalog with a variety of pocket pages and easy slip in embellishments. I have a couple samples on my ctmh page. Some of the cute ideas I saw at conference were: a family recipe book, a guest book, a variety of A to Z books including things to do around town, places visited, family photos for a kindergartener, All about me, etc, The guest book has a list of questions on one side and a little frame for a picture on the other side. ..Plus so much more. Did someone mention steam punk? :) Our two new catalogs have some really artsy things!

accents4you2
07-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Jolly, Sounds like you have lots of fun things to scrap about!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1