WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

FreelanceWiki
06-25-2015, 09:57 AM
Hi everyone,

More lurker than newbie here - but hoping to change that.

I use affiliate for all my websites but Amazon.com definitely is the best one for me. I'm researching affiliates for all my different niches and I wanted to ask you -

Which affiliate programs do you use that pay the most? I have 10 different websites in 10 different niches and I'm always looking for new ways to monetize.

danasurvey
06-25-2015, 11:37 AM
I think it really varies depending on the niche and possibly on your traffic types too. For me, I'd have to say things in the free money making niche pay the best. I've made money this way for several years.

weebytraffic
08-12-2015, 11:01 PM
You can try Clickbank

sarahsara
08-26-2015, 05:21 AM
Affiliate marketing has a lot to choose from. You can try jvzoo, commissions up to 200%.

Christine2
09-04-2015, 05:58 AM
I like using Market Health, as they have quite high commissions, and a lot of products to choose from.

greatar4
09-14-2015, 02:43 PM
Web hosting pays a lot, but that niche is a highly competitive one.

WesLeadz
09-14-2015, 03:18 PM
I am somewhat new to the Affiliate space and looking at my options for campaigns I can run. Iíve come across several MLM programs, and trying to figure out which programs to avoid and which I should run.

Iíve read many things about scams and donít want to start off on the wrong foot. Any companies, offers, or networks to avoid, please help.

Any information would be great.
Thanks!

crisstar
09-17-2015, 12:02 PM
WesLeadz, you don't want to post the same question in multiple folders. Pick the most appropriate folder and post the question ONE time.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1