WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Ellie-Sue
06-21-2015, 07:03 PM
based in Swansea, IL. I cannot find any reviews for them online. Any information is greatly appreciated.

ksmusselman
06-22-2015, 02:17 PM
I took a look at it and it seems all right. I did download their test file and it is really bad, so I think that the audio quality will be a real issue.

Ditto on that. I just submitted the test transcript this morning; says it takes two to three business days to review.

And yes, the audio quality is very bad, but I got through it with several [inaudible] notations so we'll see.

QteeKitty
06-29-2015, 06:31 PM
Hey, do you guys have any updates for transcribe.com?

ZenDude
07-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Transcribe.com is owned by CrowdSource. From what I hear, it's just as messed up as the rest of the company.