WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Peaked
06-20-2015, 09:14 AM
I'd like to share with you a job posting on Craigslist that I was very, very happy to apply for:

Court hearing Transcriptionist (telecommute)

compensation: per page
part-time
telecommuting okay

We have many positions open for a new account!

We are seeking freelancers for Multi Speaker LEGAL Transcription.
**Strong use of MS word is needed.**

Work must be highly accurate and formatted properly.
Please only apply if you can follow clear guidelines.

This is a 1099 position.

A pre-screening test is required. It will take you about 30min if you have a foot pedal.
Work is Modified Verbatim.
We prefer typists who can type 1 hour with a 24hr TAT at least 4 to 5 days a week.
**This contract will give you work EVERYDAY as needed**
This account does about 25,000 pages a month

We mainly have Court Hearings.
It is preferred that you use For the Record or Liberty Court Player or Express Scribe.

PLEASE USE "LABOR HEARING" in your subject line.
This is ANP!!! :mad: Urgh!! They have this same ad posted in multiple cities on Craigslist. If you don't know about ANP, please, please do your research. They have yet to pay several of my invoices dating back to 2010.

danasurvey
06-20-2015, 01:07 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that's happened to you. Thanks for sharing the warning.

Lynda Monroe
06-22-2015, 04:20 PM
ANP should be reported, banned and closed down!!

Karen_Smith
06-25-2015, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the varning! Sorry that you had to have that experience!