WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Products!

AprioriCandy
06-20-2015, 08:10 AM
Hi, Everyone!

The Apriori Beauty Leadership meeting is coming up in a few weeks, and
I'm looking for all of your ideas for new products to bring to the table.

I've received a few already - and OH MY! We have some incredibly innovative
Consultants and Clients who are thinking very creatively! I am thrilled beyond to
bring these forward!

Because we have signed the Compact for Safety with Safe Cosmetics .org,
all products we develop will be with the cleanest, lowest toxicity ingredients.
As a Safe Cosmetics Champion of Innovation Award winner, we have also pledged
to create highly innovative products that produce amazing results!

Suggestions anyone?
Hugs,
Candy

cabimom
06-21-2015, 06:50 PM
Personally for me, I'd love to see AB expand to offer mascara and some lip colors either glosses or lipsticks! Also, I'd love some scented bath products made with essential oils. Perhaps bath salts or bath oil and maybe a scented lotion :).

The facial products are so good, I don't know how those could improve!! :D I also know new products don't happen over night, but I'll be watching to see what is new and fun!

AprioriCandy
06-21-2015, 07:41 PM
Hi, Cheryl!

Wow! Fabulous suggestions!!
I love them ALL!!

I will bring these to the table for sure - I think we are already working on a few that you mentioned!!

Hugs,
Candy

cabimom
06-22-2015, 08:46 AM
Oh great! I can't wait to see what they come up with!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1