WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Liz Bauman
06-15-2015, 01:26 PM
We are looking for a reliable transcriptionist to transcribe interview calls for our book writing clients- calls are approximately 1 hour long and generally take 1.5-2 hours to transcribe.I anticipate having 2-5 calls a week possibly at this time. We are looking for reliable individuals with a 24-48 hour turnaround time, and a pedal and transcription equipment to help provide us with accurate transcripts. If interested let me know and we can discuss all the additional information!

Thank you!

ju_forum
06-15-2015, 01:47 PM
I'm currently doing legal and corporate transcription, and have been a transcriber for over five years. I've also had formal training as a court reporter in Ontario, Canada (where I reside).

If you are still looking for transcribers, please contact me.

Thanks.

aewtx
06-17-2015, 09:31 AM
Hi, Liz

I sent you a PM.

Thanks!

LadyMia
06-17-2015, 09:47 AM
We are looking for a reliable transcriptionist to transcribe interview calls for our book writing clients- calls are approximately 1 hour long and generally take 1.5-2 hours to transcribe.I anticipate having 2-5 calls a week possibly at this time. We are looking for reliable individuals with a 24-48 hour turnaround time, and a pedal and transcription equipment to help provide us with accurate transcripts. If interested let me know and we can discuss all the additional information!

Thank you!

I did this exact same thing for a professor @ Eastern Carolina Univ a few years back. He wrote a book & I transcribed the interviews he had while gathering info for the book. If you still need help please IM me also. However I will be going out of town for a few days, so if you need someone right away this week, I won't be available.

mdt
06-17-2015, 10:09 AM
I have just completed college to start my career in transcription and very interested in this please contact me you can send me an email at [email protected]

looster
06-21-2015, 06:02 AM
HI! If you're still looking for a transcriptionist, I'd be available. I can be reached at [email protected] I have 14 years of experience. :) Thanks.

gherkin
06-21-2015, 03:20 PM
Hi Liz

I will PM you.

Flutterbye
06-21-2015, 08:29 PM
Prior legal secretary with dictation/transcription experience. Very much interested in this position! Please get in touch. :)

Danielle1011
06-22-2015, 11:06 AM
hi! I'm interested if you still need help. I am a court reporter and have a foot pedal, headphones, Express Scribe, etc. Please contact me :)

NNN9495
06-25-2015, 07:19 AM
I sent you a PM regarding this position. I have book interview transcription experience and am available immediately. Hope to hear from you soon.

Nancy N.
06-25-2015, 07:22 AM
I have extensive book interview transcription experience and am available immediately. Hope to hear from you soon.

Karen_Smith
06-25-2015, 08:25 AM
I have extensive book interview transcription experience and am available immediately. Hope to hear from you soon.

Just sent you a pm

Nancy Nathanson
06-30-2015, 11:40 AM
Has this position been filled? I have not received a response to my PM.