WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

06-12-2015, 09:29 AM
The Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement area of our company is continuing to grow and expand rapidly. Our queue is overflowing with orders so if you are tired of the feast and famine in your current opportunity and have applicable experience, please contact us.

You must have prior verbatim transcription experience with 2 or more speakers. The most successful contractors for this opportunity have prior experience transcribing interviews for a law enforcement agency. If you have transcribed interrogations, IA interviews, jail calls, etc, this is a great opportunity for you. Court reporting experience is also welcome!

Please use the following link for more information and to apply online:
https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1059141

ban26ana
06-15-2015, 04:14 AM
What is the pay?

pawp11
06-15-2015, 08:51 AM
I don't think anyone will share the pay rate. If you do a little online searching though, you can probably get a good idea. There are other considerations with this company as well that should be found with a simple search. I have never worked for them so I don't have any personal knowledge to share.