WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

06-03-2015, 01:52 PM
If you have experience with verbatim Law Enforcement transcription (2 or more speakers), or court reporting experience, Net Transcripts needs your help! We have an abundance of LE orders and are looking for many individuals to work from home as independent contractors. You can learn more about this opportunity and apply online at by copying and pasting the following link into your browser:

https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1013399

wwkwag
06-19-2015, 08:17 AM
Good morning!

I applied this morning but it gave me a message stating that based on my answers, I do not qualify at this time. I am not sure if it was based on the amount of hours I could give at this time or something else. I have owned my own transcription business for over 20 years. I specialize in legal, medical and corporate. I am in good standing with all other contracts. I'm sure there is a reason to the disqualification; however, I am wondering if you keep applications on file for future openings.

Thanks so much!

Lynda Monroe
06-19-2015, 11:50 AM
I have both court reporting/law enforcement transcription experience but not willing to go through all the steps to get on with NT. Too much red tape. Other agencies/companies don't require all that NT requires.