WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

accents4you2
06-03-2015, 12:31 PM
What is your favorite piece in your Summer line? Mine is our sea glass necklace and earrings. Each piece is from The Red Sea and made into a one of a kind creation by our artisans! Love our new head band, too! The creation process is so interesting. Love how a couple of our wrap bracelets can be used for head bands too. I guess I can't pick just one!

plunderprincess
06-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Our Kaya necklace and Maya bracelet are super fun, light weight, and go with just about everything! Our new catalog has a ton of bracelets and earrings that make a nice switch from our heavier statement necklaces. Totally my style!

For more ideas and pictures on these pieces you can join my Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1463893433901591/

SparklyMommy
08-18-2015, 01:41 PM
I love our Ice bracelets! They come in lots of colors, but white is my favorite.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1