WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Virtual Consultant

AprioriCandy
05-30-2015, 06:54 AM
Hi, Everyone!

June 11th marks Apriori Beauty's 6th Anniversary of the release of our first product lines,
Celloxylin Cellular Defense Skin Care and Lifeoxylin Antiaging Beverage!

In celebration of this fun and very memorable day, we are having a one day special
that day to become a Virtual Consultant! (Free sign up, everything online, samples mailed to new Consultants, no free masque though!).

Since so much is done online today, and from our smart phones especially, I think this is a great way to attract those who want to build a business on the go don't you think?

I'm looking forward to a wonderful celebration!
xo Candy

cindi8d
05-30-2015, 02:11 PM
So wonderful!
I can't believe we're about to celebrate 6 years!!

AprioriCandy
05-30-2015, 07:36 PM
I remember the day so well!
We were all waiting with such great excitement for our first products to be launched!

I love our products even more than the first time we tried them!
xoxo

AprioriCandy
06-06-2015, 09:34 AM
Have you noticed the new smartphone format of our Consultant and Client Newsletters?

It opens up to a larger size print, very easy to ready with lovely graphics - now I know for sure
my Clients just read in the Client Newsletter about the freebies that will be in every order on the 11th!

Cheers!
xo Candy

cindi8d
06-10-2015, 02:45 PM
I'll have to check it out!

Candy, what are you doing to get the word out about joining for free? It's such a massive opportunity and I want to make sure I reach everyone who's interested!

Cindi

AprioriCandy
06-10-2015, 03:38 PM
Hi, Cindi,

I've contacted all of the Consultants on my team offering free New Consultant Training for
all of the new Virtual Consultants ALL DAY !!!
I'm dedicating the whole day to supporting everyone and welcoming all of our new Teammates
with a solid foundation to hit the ground running - personalizing their websites, showing them how to register Clients and place orders, making sure their own orders are placed and their Debit Cards are on the way to them!

I can't wait!!!!
xoxo Candy

cindi8d
06-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Susan let me know this morning that the samples included for new virtual consultant today will include the ProDermalin, Lifeoxylin, Scrub, detox masque along with some catalogs, opportunity brochures and order forms.

And, all product orders placed today are recieving a little surprise inside!

Cindi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1