WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Lia Sophia coming back?

samarie
05-21-2015, 02:52 PM
I got an email from lia sophia today saying how great of a response there was to their outlet sale, and that they will continue to sell off their inventory while exploring new business models and to stay tuned. Has anyone heard anything about this? I wonder what they are planning.

cabimom
05-22-2015, 09:24 AM
Wow, that would be weird for all of the consultants that they stripped of their income. :rolleyes:

KNicholls
05-26-2015, 08:53 AM
I got that same email. It appears they are planning to keep going but not as a direct sales company, but one where customers just order direct from them. I agree it's pretty bad to be doing that to all of the consultants who put years into that business.

kristakey13
05-26-2015, 01:50 PM
I know Lisa Wilbur from Avon posted something she received since she was a prior customer that they are considering starting up business again. I'm not sure whether it will be a direct sales company again or online ordering only.

teresaallen
06-03-2015, 06:12 AM
I hope no one supports them if they do decide to re open.They did not honor their promises to former consultants or their customers. There have been many complaints from consultants and customers who paid for but never received orders. Many consultants are still owed commissions and items that were ordered several months ago. he corporate office totally ignores all the complaints.I feel really bad for the former consultants.Lia Sophia really gives direct sales a bad name.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1