WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Have you tried Acai Berry?

BellaCandleMom
05-12-2015, 05:55 AM
Why haven't I tried this remarkable scent sooner? Oh my gosh! It is awesome :) Such a fresh, fruity scent. This one is now on top with my favorites :)

Have a great week everyone!

Alison Boers

sue311
05-26-2015, 11:04 AM
Hmmmm, another one. Will have to try that too. :)

MrsHolyk
05-26-2015, 09:00 PM
I actually had tried an acai berry Crystal Light drink once, and it was wonderful and loved the taste. I unfortunately haven't found it since.. I now see things like Strawberry and Acai Berry, or some other fruit with it... :mad:

BellaCandleMom
05-27-2015, 03:56 PM
I actually had tried an acai berry Crystal Light drink once, and it was wonderful and loved the taste. I unfortunately haven't found it since.. I now see things like Strawberry and Acai Berry, or some other fruit with it... :mad:

Wow! I bet that Crystal Light drink was amazing! I will have to keep an eye out for that! Thanks!

Alison

teresaallen
05-31-2015, 06:35 PM
Thank you for all the recommendations Alisons. I am ordering acai berry,lemon verbena and green house scents.I think these will be great scents for the summer.

BellaCandleMom
06-01-2015, 06:03 AM
Thank you for all the recommendations Alisons. I am ordering acai berry,lemon verbena and green house scents.I think these will be great scents for the summer.

I think you will love them Teresa! :)