WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

plunderprincess
04-28-2015, 10:18 PM
We are getting everyone together from our teams to support our own company folder! We're so excited and hope that all of you will stop by and get to know us and why we love our plunderful life!

Best,
Shawna Straub

plunderprincess
06-08-2015, 09:27 AM
We just need 5 more girls to reply here and they will start our folder. Can you help me in getting them to jump in! Thanks girl!

GraceLiving
06-13-2015, 04:33 AM
I assume this isnt in Canada..Its very pretty

sue311
07-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Not fair...you guys should not be showing a necklace that is no longer available. I love that one with the yellow rose that shows up on the first page of your website. Or am I mistaken? Shawna, can you let me know. Thanks.

gabbygirl007
03-29-2016, 06:50 PM
I've just joined Plunder and hope to meet more of you(and get our own folder)! :-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1