WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

liz.jewels
04-23-2015, 10:55 AM
In case you have been in a coma (lol), the summer catalog with 34 new pieces uploaded to our sites today, and we can start placing our discount orders. I was able to include these items in a fundraiser I have closing tomorrow because I received my shipment of catalogs last week, and can't wait to choose my items!

Hope you all have fun narrowing down your selections. (Good luck!)

udesignit
04-30-2015, 09:25 PM
I am attending a Silpada Open House on Friday and will be seeing the new line. Excited to see the new collection. :)

liz.jewels
05-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Hi Stella!

Would love to know your impressions and favorite pieces! My new pieces were supposed to arrive Saturday, but USPS delayed it and they are now coming today (I hope!). I can't wait!

I am most excited about the Wildwood pieces I purchased as well as the new criss cross ring (although I heard that one runs big so I may need to exchange).