WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Coming soon!

accents4you2
04-19-2015, 07:37 AM
Our Trades of Hope Summer line will be available soon. We've added more absolutely gorgeous handcrafted jewelry and accessories! I love the beautiful artisan stories behind each piece too! I think my favorites are our new sea glass pieces. What's your favorite in your Summer line?

funmomma
04-19-2015, 01:56 PM
Nice choice - Yes, beautiful new things! I have the Jordan Sea Glass necklace, the pearl silver stud earrings and the Rena Turquoise ring on their way to me right this very minute. I already had the jeweled necklace from a past Wed. sale... SO very excited it has returned for the summer!! There are a few more on my list that I want to get like the Dasha tote to name just one but I'm going to get them with my free host credit I've earned later this month when they become available, from orders I've taken at vendor events lately.
I too am excited that as we're growing in both CEs & in sales that we're able to bring on new artisan groups and from new countries too. Excited to have women from Jordan & Thailand to now partner with too.
Amanda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1