WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Tap Tap Tap ... is this thing on?

LAscents
04-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Where'd everyone go? Still working Scentsy? Nine years in and I so love this business.

mariglynn
04-18-2015, 07:19 PM
I'm still here :) Still working Scentsy after 6 years.

imamomagain
04-24-2015, 07:29 PM
Still here! Getting ready to celebrate 7 years here real soon! Time flies and I'm having as much fun as I did back when this place was jumpin'. 😄
I think everyone migrated over to Facebook. Sure do miss the interaction around here!

LAscents
04-27-2015, 06:55 AM
That's too bad if they migrated. FB is great, I'm there too, but it certainly shouldn't be the only interaction they have. I've been here for so long, I can't imagine leaving. It's great to see the old timers here - perhaps there's a lesson to be gained from that. Hmmm.

ftrammell
05-09-2015, 11:10 AM
I actually just started like a month ago. Trying to get my business up and running along with two others. I think I have chose the right business in Scentsy as well as the other two just have to find the time to promote.

kjm
07-11-2015, 08:53 AM
I'm still here!! I've been in for a couple years now... I've had to take a break off and on as I ended up having a son with several medical issues/etc which has required a lot of my time so I'm nowhere near where I want to be with the business but I don't want to give up on it because I LOVE the product and sharing it. :) I don't think I'd ever be able to leave wahm.com! :) Love it here.

jrcorbes
08-09-2015, 02:52 AM
scentsy must be really lucky because they have loyal employees like you guys :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1