WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Asking for Prayers

kballard66
04-15-2015, 10:34 AM
Hi

About 3 weeks ago, my husband was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer in the early stage so there is no spreading but from what I've read it's an aggressive cancer that will return at some point. He finished his first round of chemo with fatigue and some nausea. Today is his first day of radiation which he will endure for 33 days excluding weekends of course. Please keep him in your prayers. I love him so much, he is my best friend and soul mate.

Thanks,
Kim

malea
04-20-2015, 09:06 AM
Lots of prayers for you and your family

jpmom375
04-22-2015, 07:57 PM
Prayers and hugs and positive vibes flowing to you!

susandp
04-24-2015, 06:46 AM
Hi

About 3 weeks ago, my husband was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer in the early stage so there is no spreading but from what I've read it's an aggressive cancer that will return at some point. He finished his first round of chemo with fatigue and some nausea. Today is his first day of radiation which he will endure for 33 days excluding weekends of course. Please keep him in your prayers. I love him so much, he is my best friend and soul mate.

Thanks,
Kim

I WILL PRAY FOR HIM!.. Is he on any kind of good Nutritional supplements? Go to --www.joytolive.info as it will give you encouragement about treating cancer...and how supplementation is so important...I wish your husband well and for your family to have peace through this stressful time. Healthforce Nutritionals have wonderful all organic and or wildcrafted supplements... I really pray you look into these 2 websites
John Austin is the one who wrote the info at The Causes Of Over 200 Diseases by John Austin (http://www.joytolive.info). Best to you SUSAN

katelynsdad
04-24-2015, 08:54 AM
I am sorry to hear about his past diagnosis.

There's a group of Prayer Warriors interceding for others on this website:

Submit Your Prayer Requests Online - Internet Prayer Warriors - Prayer Book - Seventh-day Adventist Church (http://www.metsda.org/prayerrequest/index.php)

Hopefully, this will be a good resource for you, your loved ones, or others.

babyfirst
04-26-2015, 05:06 PM
Prayers coming your way.

mumof2kiddos
04-26-2015, 08:29 PM
I'm so sorry... Prayers definitely!!!

alana.b
05-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Sending prayers your way!

Sushmapandey
05-12-2015, 01:47 AM
Hope everything will get fine, and i will definitely pray for you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1