WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

birdieb
04-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Hi!

I would like to start working from home as a phone/online psychic. I have published some listings on Keen (no calls yet), investigated Oranum (my internet upload speed is too slow & I will have to pay significantly more to upgrade), and found that bitwine is currently not taking new advisors. I am wanting to apply to other providers to gain some experience, but its hard yo tell which is good. Any suggestions? What about Psychic connections inc? they are all over my websearches but I can't tell what service they actually represent.

Thanks!

Obsydian
04-10-2015, 10:53 AM
StarzPsychics is my favorite!
They have text chat and voice, which is more recent. It's one big family, they take care of you and promote all over, and they test everyone before you can read so it's legit.
(Some places claim to test and don't, and customers can sometimes tell.)

This forum used to be really vocal, wonder what happened.

birdieb
04-10-2015, 09:00 PM
Thank you! I will check them out. Is their test on the phone, chat or both? I'm quite confident with the phone, but chat is still a mystery to me. Its so hard to connect to a few typed sentances.

Obsydian
04-14-2015, 09:56 PM
Thank you! I will check them out. Is their test on the phone, chat or both? I'm quite confident with the phone, but chat is still a mystery to me. Its so hard to connect to a few typed sentances.

I was tested via skype call, so voice. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1