WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Yourself Expression

waltzmom
04-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Thoughts on Yourself Expression (http://www.yourselfexpression.com/)?

anyone with this company? I have been following them for sometime on FB now and Rosie O'Donnell is a huge fan and they will be on Shark Tank soon.

Thanks for your opinions

moonsilkboutique
04-11-2015, 05:26 AM
Hi Kim, I've been researching this company and decided to join yesterday morning. They've already shipped my Expressionist kit and can't wait to get started! I'll update you when I receive my kit, but after going over everything, I think this company will do well!! :)

waltzmom
04-11-2015, 02:45 PM
let me know what you think!

Gina_Bell
04-11-2015, 10:09 PM
I am with Yourself Expression and have been for a few months! I am hooked on the Snap and Popper jewelry! YSE doesn't have the typical downline plan so we don't have teams to train. Because of this we get higher commission (40%) coupled with great prices! The line is very affordable and great for all ages.

The company is really speedy about processing orders and commissions and the home office peeps are active on the Facebook group to help address questions or concerns.

We just launched the Rosie O'Donnell Popper collection that she created herself. These will benefit her favorite charities. :)

Gina_Bell
04-11-2015, 10:11 PM
Hi Kim, I've been researching this company and decided to join yesterday morning. They've already shipped my Expressionist kit and can't wait to get started! I'll update you when I receive my kit, but after going over everything, I think this company will do well!! :)

Welcome to YSE Janice!

LorettaA
04-12-2015, 07:53 AM
If it's jewelry, I've probably looked at the styles/catalog. I love looking at the new catalogs and pics when the jewelry companies put them out. They have some cute designs.

Good luck with your new adventure.

erigsby
06-07-2015, 06:08 PM
I've done direct sales before for a few different companies and always hated the recruiting part and meeting quota. I was thinking of joining the Keep Collective and then stumbled on Yourself Expression on this forum. Boy am I glad I came on here to see feedback and saw this thread. I'm in love. The price point is awesome and the commissions are amazing. The absolute sell for me is the no team building. I signed up today and can hardly wait to get my welcome letter. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1