WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

virginiasolesmith
04-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Hi there,

I'm a New York-based journalist and I'm working on an article for a national magazine about moms who have tried at-home party businesses (candles, jewelry, makeup, baskets, etc) as a way to make extra money while staying home with their children. We're looking at this trend and trying to evaluate whether it offers moms a viable income stream or not. The story will be an honest look at the pitfalls and potential traps, as well as potential successes.

So -- if you've done this and would be willing to talk about your experience — whether good, bad, or ugly! — I'd love to hear from you: Was it fun? Stressful? Profitable? A money loser?

Please feel free to email me on [email protected] if you have questions or a story to share. Thanks so much!

Virginia

--
Virginia Sole-Smith
[email protected]
virginiasolesmith.com
twitter & instagram: @v_solesmith

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1