WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

KarolinaMysticly
03-26-2015, 07:15 AM
Hi all!
Could you please help us improve our service? We had just created a website for online consultations with spiritual advisors and we'd like to know your opinion about the project.
It's an early stage project and we thing right now it's the best time for improvements.
Please take a look at the site: mysticly.com
and let us know your opinion:
1. What was your first impression?
2. What's missing?
3. What would you like to see there?
4. How can we improve the website and the service?

We'll appreciate your help!
Thank you in advance,
Karolina

Obsydian
04-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Well, for starters, the About Us page leads to an entirely different site. May want to check that out! It makes me feel unsure and wondering if the site is real/safe.

I'd love if there was a FAQ for those wishing to join as Advisors so there's more information to go off of.

So far these are the things that stuck out to me the most.

Obsydian
04-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Also, I'm not sure I'm comfortable having ratings there without reading first. The website doesn't load on my main browser I have to load it incognito before it works. It says I'm online even when I haven't logged in and I have no way to mark myself as offline that I can see.

It's quite buggy. It can be good but it needs a lot of work. :o

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1