WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lac668
03-25-2015, 07:15 PM
So I want to sell with a direct-selling jewelry company, and I'm trying to choose between Stella & Dot, Chloe & Isabel, and Chelsea Row. All three sell such beautiful jewelry. The only big difference I see between them is that Stella & Dot offers a little more of a category selection of items that they sell - accessories along with jewelry. Chloe & Isabel and Chelsea Row both have startup costs of $175. Anyone had any luck or the best success with one particular jewelry company? Any other popular ones that I should consider?

Bling1
03-25-2015, 07:38 PM
Stella and Dot. Great jewelry with different price points. Great comp plan. Some of the statement necklaces can be a bit pricey for some folks, so make sure you know your market. Lots of items $50 and under.

funmomma
03-25-2015, 08:20 PM
Hi there!
It looks like you've found a few that have jewelry that speaks to your aesthetics/likes. If start up costs and comp plans are similar than I would encourage you to pick whichever of the 3 fits your needs the best. Which do you you see yourself wanting to wear everyday?

Everyone likes different looks and what's affordable to one person is overpriced to another. The important thing, IMO, is to choose the company that you can be passionate about because no matter which you pick there will be ups and downs (it's the nature of DS) and that you're willing to put the effort into building. If YOU aren't sold, it will be hard to help your potential customers be. :)

I myself was certain I would never sell jewelry....didn't like most of what was available, didn't wear it much.... then I found my company and became a jewelry girl. You just never know where life & business will take you. <3 Take your time finding the right fit for you and then dive in & best wishes on building a strong business for yourself!
Amanda

ilovemyjewelry
03-26-2015, 10:43 AM
lac668, I am with an amazing jewelry company :). I would be happy to tell you more about it if you want you can either pm on here or email me at [email protected] :).

LorettaA
03-26-2015, 05:34 PM
It's always a good idea to look at the compensation plan and the quota's. Also, consider the cost to be in business including the cost of catalogs, website, shipping, etc.

Good luck with your search.

mariglynn
03-27-2015, 06:14 AM
It's always a good idea to look at the compensation plan and the quota's. Also, consider the cost to be in business including the cost of catalogs, website, shipping, etc.

Good luck with your search.

Great advise Loretta! Have to look beyond the fluff!

christy007
03-30-2015, 10:29 AM
I was a Stylist with Stella & Dot for a couple years and I loved it! They have gorgeous jewelry!!! The only reason I didn't continue was because the market became a bit saturated. I would go with your gut and choose the line that you personally love the most. It's a lot easier to sell what you love!!!

Crissy
03-31-2015, 06:21 PM
Hi,

After 8 years as a leader with lia Sophia, I am with a brand new ground floor company. Lulu Avenue is owned by fine jewelers Charles and Colvard. The company is only 1 1/2 years old. With less than 1,000 advisors, saturation is not a problem at all. I am loving that they are listening to us. They have added so much including 100 new pieces after about 400 of us joined in December. They have added booking incentives and so much more. We have traditional fashion jewelry, a new line of statement fashion jewelry and a fine jewelry line featuring Moissanite! If you are not familiar with Moissanite, as I was not, Check It Out! It is Amazing!!!!
Let me know if you have any questions.
Crissy

KNicholls
03-31-2015, 09:22 PM
I've had amazing results with South Hill Designs. While I realize it isn't one of your "three" that you listed, I would encourage you to take a look. Our compensation plan is amazing and the hostess rewards are awesome. We have so many incentive programs for artists that it's easy to get going and earn lots of free products. Take a look at the site and if you're interested, let's connect!

cjbasile
04-01-2015, 10:01 AM
I would totally recommend paparazzi accessories!
This is a growing business where the founders actually care about the success of their consultants. All of the jewelry is only $5!! It is so easy to sell- I actually sell it right off my body! You make 45% commission! No catalogs! All items are cash and carry which the customers love! Check out my website!
And join for a little as $99! if you are interested let me know and I can send you to my website:)

accents4you2
04-01-2015, 11:27 AM
I love Trades of Hope. Besides an amazing mission, the jewelry, accessories, scarves, and bags are all beautifully handcrafted and include items that are natural, upcycled, or recycled. Each piece has an amazing and unique story behind it. I just love a handcrafted item..as do our customers.

Take your time searching. You'll know what product/company tugs at your heart. All the best!

athomewithamber
04-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Hello,
I'm a founding boutique owner with Chelsea Row and have been with them since September of 2014. We offer a wonderful ground floor opportunity with a company that currently only has 350 reps nationwide. I have loved my journey and have received a wonderful response from my amazing customers. We offer a variety of beautiful jewels for everyone style as well as a lifetime guarantee on all of our products too.
I would love to give you more information if you would like. Feel free to message me at: [email protected]

We offer exclusive patent pending software for our virtual online parties plus we allow you to choose the pieces you would like in your kit totaling either $600 or $1400 in value.

Good Luck with your decision :)

plunderprincess
04-09-2015, 05:54 AM
Since you're based in UT you should look in your own back yard at Plunder Design! It's based out of Payson and has become my obsession. As a former Jewel Kade consultant I wasn't even planning to stay in the biz and find a new home until I was introduced to Plunder! I honestly LOVE the jewelry, the photo charms, AND the price point! You would also be one of the first 500 founding consultants still! They have been in business over a year and our newest catalog hits the streets on 4/15ish. PM me for more details :)

jewelrylayd
06-12-2015, 06:11 PM
So I went through this same thing and I did a lot of research. This is what I found and why I made the decesion I made. All of these companies have great products and I own a few pieces myself but all of my purchase were splurge purchases. I wanted to have a good quality product that everyone could afford. I choose to go with Paparazzi Jewelry because of the quality of the product, the price point and a reasonable start up cost. Give Paparazzi some consideration. If you have any questions I would be glad to answer them. [email protected]
So I want to sell with a direct-selling jewelry company, and I'm trying to choose between Stella & Dot, Chloe & Isabel, and Chelsea Row. All three sell such beautiful jewelry. The only big difference I see between them is that Stella & Dot offers a little more of a category selection of items that they sell - accessories along with jewelry. Chloe & Isabel and Chelsea Row both have startup costs of $175. Anyone had any luck or the best success with one particular jewelry company? Any other popular ones that I should consider?

SparklyMommy
08-19-2015, 06:12 AM
I thought Chelsea Row was going out of business. Is that not correct? I have a friend that sells Stella and Dot and loves it. I sell Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski because I love the looks of it more than any of the other brands I looked into.

exoticbeauty
10-21-2015, 11:09 AM
Looking to choose from these 2 companies,anyone who can give me some insight on which one to choose. Just these two .Replies will be greatly appreciated

Shannoncharminglives
10-21-2015, 10:01 PM
Hi there @exoticbeauty! I would love to share more information with you about KEEP-Collective, so you can make the best decision for you!! I have been a designer with KEEP from day one and am currently a Star Director :). Love this company - the products, company, team and community!!! I'd love to connect with you!

mdpetlover
04-17-2018, 08:42 AM
can you email me at [email protected] about the jewelry company you are with?

Marion

equyst
04-17-2018, 11:44 AM
Nice thread, I also have almost the same questionhttp://gshort.click/buluhidung/59/o.png

cabimom
04-20-2018, 01:41 PM
I would definitely go with Keep Collective or Stella and Dot. Founder Jessica Herrin is a phenomenal leader.

Paparazzibylindsey
06-21-2018, 04:49 PM
Hey Lac668, did you ever decide on a jewelry company to work for?

AstoundingPainting
07-12-2018, 01:58 AM
I visited the website of chelsea row. I saw that they have good products with suitable prices. So i suggest this company.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1