WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

eightthirty
03-18-2015, 05:03 PM
What is your favorite Watkins product?

Krina
03-19-2015, 08:47 AM
I have a lot of favorite products really. I love the Medicated Ointment, Petro Carbo, I always have the Watkins Cinnamon, Pepper and Vanilla in the house, in summer months I never go anywhere without the Watkins Insect Repellent. I guess I love them all. lol

suse
04-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Like Krina, I have a lot of favorites, but my newest favorites are the castile bar soaps! I bought all 3 scents when they were made available, just to see which one(s) we'd like. Turns out each of our family members have their own favorite. I like the lavender, my husband and younger kiddos likes the peppermint, and my teen son likes the clary sage. The bars are larger than the store bought bars, and I like that they are natural so we can use them as shampoo bars as well as body cleaning.

PinkPea
04-01-2015, 06:35 PM
What is your favorite Watkins product?

The Watkins Lemon Extract is the best on the market ! We will not use any other brand and I'm married to a professional chef. If you like lemon bars, lemon cookies, lemon cheesecake, lemon buttercream, lemon fudge, lemon truffles, lemon mousse, lemon bread, and lemon pie, then Watkins Lemon Extract is for you !

To Your Success,

Pink Pea

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1