WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Finally! Spring is in the air!

BellaCandleMom
03-13-2015, 05:55 AM
Good morning! It's been a tough winter for most and I am so looking forward to spring and the wonderful Mia Bella spring and summer scents. What are YOUR favorites? I love Coconuts & Lime, Cucumber Melon, & Greenhouse :) Getting ready to order some! :)

Have a great day and wonderful weekend :)

Alison

sue311
03-13-2015, 03:25 PM
Amen! I am tired of the cold. Now I can finally get out and do more work...have a lot of vendor prospects to see :).

Have a great weekend as well.

BurningBelief
03-26-2015, 03:38 AM
So glad it has warmed up. Things are starting to turn green and robins everywhere. I love it! As far as Mia Bella goes.... I am stuck on my old time favorite - Pumpkin Cheesecake, but I do venture out and try other scents. Some of the ones I will be ordering are: Coconuts and Lime, Cucumber Melon, Fresh Laundry, Green House, Japanese Pear, Peach and Papaya and Raspberry Smoothie just to name a few.

Really getting into the spirit of warmer weather!

BellaCandleMom
03-26-2015, 05:45 AM
LOL! Jen... as long as I have known you, Pumpkin Cheesecake is your favorite and you got me hooked on that too! :)

Alison

BurningBelief
03-29-2015, 04:50 AM
I know Alison.... lol..... and I have it melting right now in my kitchen - smells amazing!

I was just thinking, how much fun I have had in this business over the years too!

sue311
04-08-2015, 09:44 AM
because of these posts, I had to order the Pumpkin Cheesecake....love that as well :)

BurningBelief
04-09-2015, 04:08 AM
You are going to love it, Suzette! :)

BellaCandleMom
04-09-2015, 05:37 AM
because of these posts, I had to order the Pumpkin Cheesecake....love that as well :)

LOL! Same happened with me Suzette! I kept seeing Jen talk about it being her favorite and now it's one of mine :) I love using this scent for samples in the fall. People rave out it!

Have a great day everyone!

Alison :)

BurningBelief
04-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Glad I could help! LOL

You all have a great weekend! :)

BellaCandleMom
04-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Glad I could help! LOL

You all have a great weekend! :)

Hehehehe :)

You have a great weekend too!