WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hello Silpada Sisters!

BurningBelief
02-24-2015, 04:17 AM
Hi there,

I JUST signed up to be a Silpada Rep. I am not new to the Company though, i've been in before. I just can't stay away from the jewelry so here I am.

I am a friends and family kinda rep, plus enjoying my jewelry at a discount.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello!

liz.jewels
02-24-2015, 02:22 PM
Hi Jen! Welcome back to Silpada. I love that you just couldn't stay away. This catalog is SO amazing. I have gotten rave reviews from my hostesses and customers. Everyone is thrilled.

Are you going to have your own party to kick things off and show your friends and family what is new with Silpada? How long ago did you stop with the company?

If there is anything you need, just ask. Have fun with your kit!

BurningBelief
02-26-2015, 02:33 AM
Hi Liz,

It's been about 9 months since the last time I was with Silpada.

I held a fund raiser for Autism, in honor of my daughter so I am going to do it again on Facebook. The proceeds will go to Autism Speaks.

I am also going to do a "re - kick off" as well using Facebook.

Love all the marketing tools we have to do these kinds of parties online!

I received my kit yesterday... have not had a chance to open it plus the jewelry I bought at a 50% discount. I am going to open those boxes today. I am excited!

Totally inlove with the K&R collection. Oh my goodness!

cabimom
03-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I joined Silpada a while ago, but haven't really ever started (lol!), but I love the jewelry!! I just need to have a party and get it started!

liz.jewels
03-13-2015, 03:58 AM
You should! Mother's Day is coming up - people need gifts, right?

Let me know if you need anything!:D