WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Hand Painted Simmer Pot!

BellaCandleMom
02-18-2015, 11:02 AM
Did you see the new hand painted blue birdhouse simmer pot? I love it and I am so ready for spring! It is so cute!

Alison :)

BurningBelief
02-19-2015, 02:10 AM
Yep! And I just ordered it. It's really cute and perfect for Spring!

sue311
02-19-2015, 04:07 PM
I haven't as yet but I agree with Spring....with the temperature 0 degrees tonight and in the teens tomorrow. It cant come fast enough for me :)

MrsTeresa
02-25-2015, 09:24 AM
I love the new simmer pot. I ordered one and can't wait to get it. It's a gift for someone along with some of our fabulous melts. :)

BurningBelief
02-26-2015, 02:41 AM
That is fantasic Teresa! I put mine out yesterday with the Country Living melts and it's so cute and the melts were well.... AMAZING!

BellaCandleMom
02-26-2015, 06:47 AM
That is fantasic Teresa! I put mine out yesterday with the Country Living melts and it's so cute and the melts were well.... AMAZING!

Hi Jen! Do you mean the Country Spice? I have never tried this scent! There is a few I haven't got my hands on yet that I still want to try :)

Have a GREAT day!

Alison

MrsTeresa
02-27-2015, 09:32 AM

Jen I love the Country Living melts. They remind me of the retired bakery shoppe scent we used to have, but a little different. Remember that one? :) Yum! Country Living is fabulous. A little more spice I think? Have a good day.

BurningBelief
02-28-2015, 01:53 AM
Hey Alison, no it's Country Living - A buttery spice blend with hints of peach, coconut, carrots, cinnamon and warm vanilla.

Teresa, I remember that scent! It was one of my favorites. Yes, I think this one has a little more spice to it as well. :)