WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Free Traffic For Website

adeelghazanfar1
02-18-2015, 03:30 AM
Hello, I have read on Clickbank, that driving free traffic to a website is not reliable.If a person works a lot for driving free traffic to a website, and at the end it does not works, then what? Thanks

PaulT
02-19-2015, 09:44 AM
It depends on the definition of free traffic. Traffic that is free by putting in the hard work of posting on social networks and other above board means is good traffic. If you are gaining free traffic from programs such as click sharing then that traffic is generally useless.

The goal of any kind of traffic is to make sure its real people that have an interest in the topic your site is about.

workathomecaree
02-19-2015, 01:28 PM
Hello, I have read on Clickbank, that driving free traffic to a website is not reliable.If a person works a lot for driving free traffic to a website, and at the end it does not works, then what? Thanks

Truth be told no traffic is "FREE". Usually you're doing something to gain "FREE" traffic. Even if you're spending time on forums, posting on social networks, etc., the time you're spending is costing your energy and there is a dollar value to do that. But in situations like this some people view it as a free value. The wording can be argued either way.

That said with any traffic some will be better than others. If your traffic is targeted then it can do very well. I've made a full time living off of getting "FREE" traffic from Google and other search engines. So it does work. But my traffic is targeted. The people that come to my blog are looking for the information I present.

So the FREE traffic converts very well. But at the same time I've tried getting free traffic from Facebook and it hasn't converted as well. But for some people it does. Ultimately the one source of "FREE" traffic that can consistently work is provided by doing SEO which will get you visitors from search engines like Google and Bing. So the sooner you learn that and apply that to your site, the better. And you'll see that so called free traffic convert better.

I hope this helps.

THRIVEwithSHANDA
02-19-2015, 02:15 PM
I have tried very hard to make money from Clickbank and it has not worked for me!

workathomecaree
02-19-2015, 02:39 PM
I have tried very hard to make money from Clickbank and it has not worked for me!

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to make money with Clickbank products. It's not so much clickbank. They do have some crappy products sometimes. But it's also how you're marketing their product or any affiliate product.

If you weren't trained properly you may be going about all wrong which is why you may not be making sales. I see a lot of people that just pick clickbank products or niches based on the fact they will pay the highest commissions.

So they just slap up the products on their sites and think that's all you need to do. But if you don't have a site where you're writing articles that are providing value in the way of helping someone answer an issue they may have and then recommending a product that will further answer that issue, you won't make money.

So it all depends on your approach. Unfortunately people aren't taught how to market properly. Because when you are, you can make sales with clickbank and any other affiliate products.

Online Sam
02-19-2015, 08:56 PM
Ahh Free traffic.

Yes - are we talking organic? I assume so.

If that is the case - should be reasonably targeted and see some wins from it. Is that what was meant?:)

carlamae
02-20-2015, 12:04 PM
I know for a fact you can drive targeted traffic for free. You need to write valuable and fairly long blog posts directed at your market and syndicate the daylights out of it (I could go on forever about syndication because it rocks). Submit to every content aggregator you can find, turn your article into a pdf (easy with a free wp plugin) and submit to document sharing sites, create a power point and submit to slideshare, do the same with video...the amount of time it takes you to write your post is the amount of time you should put into promoting it. I know this sounds like a lot of work, but I can assure you this gets the ball rolling and you will see traffic by dinner time!

subodh11
02-21-2015, 12:51 AM
Some of my friends has good success in clickbank however , i am still struggling with this ....!!!
:(

txtesez
02-24-2015, 10:22 AM
To bring in real people (for free) who are interested in what you have to sell, first you must bring in those interested in what you have to say.

Post on forums related to your chosen niche, say, miniature doll houses and have a link to your website (you MUST have your own website) in your signature line. When people are drawn to your replies and commentary that will want to check out your website to see what else they can learn.

Have a link on your website to sign up for for a free ebook, free ecourse, free patterns, whatever, and you have their email addy to keep in contact with them, to not blatantly sell, but give them information and get their trust and also show them items they would benefit them in some way.

Your emails can be on specific things they might be interested in, such as authentic looking vintage miniature lamps (for that mini doll house). Write about your favorites mini lamps, the pros and cons of each. Don't blatantly sell, but you can include a link to where to buy each - this would of course be an affiliate link (or if you create these a link to your store, or link to your patterns they can buy to build their own).

People don't buy right off the bat, it takes many many page views and a lot of trust in the person they are buying from.

So your next email could be a picture of a little room in your mini doll house that you have used one of those vintage looking mini lamps. Make your email short, and say something like, "in last weeks email I talked about vintage looking mini lamps. Well, I just couldn't wait to show you how I incorporated my favorite into a room."

Hope this helps shine a little light on how to drive real free traffic.

Amanda33
03-04-2015, 05:35 PM
It is VERY true that targeted traffic is the only good traffic weather free or other wise. It is also important to have daily concistency with your ads. Change up your ads but do it consistently everyday, everywhere.

QueenMaa
03-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Freeadboards, safelists, and viral marketing sites are ways to get free traffic. With the freeadboards you can choose which categories to place your ads in. However, with using these kinds of tools you have to be persistent and tracking is also very important. You can also build a list with these sites. They have so many ways that you can advertise and the majority is free but many of them offer lifetime memberships which is only a one-time fee. Plus, they are fun to use.

yogeshpadsala
03-19-2015, 12:57 AM
Safelist is my favorite free traffic generating method. and we are getting lots of prospects and sales from it..

Here, most important thing to understand is any kind of offer/products does not work in safelist. But we need offers specifically targeting people in safelist.

Those people are marketers who are advertising their own products.. and therefore the cool trick is to promote "traffic generation", "lead generation", or other low cost products that is beneficial to internet marketers... :D

And it will work like magic :D

SouthBeachCosmeticsSalon
03-19-2015, 05:24 PM
I know for a fact you can drive targeted traffic for free. You need to write valuable and fairly long blog posts directed at your market and syndicate the daylights out of it (I could go on forever about syndication because it rocks). Submit to every content aggregator you can find, turn your article into a pdf (easy with a free wp plugin) and submit to document sharing sites, create a power point and submit to slideshare, do the same with video...the amount of time it takes you to write your post is the amount of time you should put into promoting it. I know this sounds like a lot of work, but I can assure you this gets the ball rolling and you will see traffic by dinner time!

Hi..I checked your website with a free page rank tool and its not ranked at all? PR = n/a
How much traffic are you getting a day and how are you doing it without page rank? Would love to do the same... Thanks

jladd
04-15-2015, 09:21 PM
It depends on the definition of free traffic. Traffic that is free by putting in the hard work of posting on social networks and other above board means is good traffic. If you are gaining free traffic from programs such as click sharing then that traffic is generally useless.

The goal of any kind of traffic is to make sure its real people that have an interest in the topic your site is about.

I completely agree. What is your definition of free traffic? If it's traffic generated in a way that is honest, contributes to the content of a discussion, and is not artificial traffic such as created by fake accounts posting fake posts on every board out there, it will quickly get noticed as fake by the search engines. However, with say a contribution to the discussion of a forum like this one it could simply be participating in the discussion and then having a signature like mine, which is always pointing to one of my offerings. That is good, honest promotion. I am not spamming, not creating fake back links, just keeping my link in the spot light as I participate in legitimate discussions. So, I guess you could say, just by replying to this discussion forum I have just created myself some great free traffic. Just a thought. Hope it helps.

SandraGenJobs
04-16-2015, 03:21 AM
You can get tons of free traffic to your website but that won't mean anything if it's generic. You have to target the audience related to your business area.

Maverick Moms
04-17-2015, 06:22 PM
Wow, some very valuable answers here -- not sure I can add much more!

cadomagenge
06-23-2015, 02:50 AM
Its work but take more time to sucessful

weebytraffic
08-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Best free traffic is SEO traffic. IF you get a very good position in Search Engine will get quality free traffic.

BBKS
08-16-2015, 04:14 PM
I know for sure that any free traffic is not all that good you need to get the best traffic you can get from people that are interested in your products and services. That way you have a better chance in making sales. Once you find these customers find ways to keep them coming back to buy from you.

crisstar
09-17-2015, 12:15 PM
It all depends on what kind of free traffic you're talking about.

A few years ago free targeted traffic was easy to get via article marketing and using web 2.0 sites like Hubpages and the long-departed Squidoo.

Today, free traffic is a completely different beast altogether.

You can't solely rely on organic SEO traffic. You could be ranking one day on the first page and the next day not find your web page at all.

A better approach is to use SEO along with social media on your blog. Social traffic will always be there but you do have to build up your presence on social media sites in order for it to work.

The last free method that rocks is video marketing. This builds instant credability (as long as you come off as such) and can get you massive traffic to your websites.

So, blogging with SEO and social media, social media by itself, and video marketing are the best free methods for driving traffic.

Richard Johnson
09-22-2015, 03:12 PM
Social media marketing is a great way to get free traffic for your website.

kingsofwinning
09-24-2015, 12:04 PM
I love youtube traffic. I have 2600 subscribers and I get leads and conversion daily from it. Pick a niche and do videos. The key is tagging. Tag those suckers with phrases that people are searching for. Copy other successful tags from others doing videos in your niche.

Amyusb
10-07-2015, 04:50 AM
It feels like I've tried everything but have had my best results just posting in a forum like this and posting on my website where friends see it. You have to have a Great business to offer which usually means "no risk" and is simple and easy and paid directly to your paypal, etc. People are interested without any coercion. Then after a while when you can post some success and more people are interested!

angelanavejas
12-04-2015, 06:12 AM
It relies on upon the meaning of free activity. Activity that is free by putting in the diligent work of posting on interpersonal organizations and other above board means is great movement. On the off chance that you are increasing free movement from projects, for example, snap sharing then that activity is for the most part pointless.

Best Security Vancouver (http://www.viewtech.ca) | Intercom Systems in Vancouver (http://www.viewtech.ca/intercom)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1