WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : No excuses now :)

sue311
02-13-2015, 05:25 PM
Today I visited several businesses regarding our vendor program. Last week I was all prepared to go but I came up with a lot of excuses. A gentleman walked into my job wanting to sell copiers. I asked him some questions and he said the hardest door to go through is your own. Today, I proved that.

I love the vendor program Scent-sations has. There are no excuses why someone can't join our business. You don't have to do parties, harass your neighbors, family or friends. I am not a salesperson. My first vendor, the gentleman told me I'm good at this :) I believe its because I really love the product and I know what I am offering.

BellaCandleMom
02-14-2015, 08:48 PM
That is awesome Suzette and you are doing great! :) Way to go!

I also just love this business. Isn't the support incredible too? I also don't do home parties but have done the Show on the Go and that is a great way to get sales and your host/hostess earn gifts too! It's a win-win. Having a ball with Mia Bella and so glad I decided to come back in 2013. I am HOME :)

Best wishes and you GO!

Alison

BurningBelief
02-17-2015, 01:25 AM
That is awesome! Way to go! :)

MrsTeresa
02-25-2015, 09:25 AM
That is fabulous Suzette
Way to go. :)