WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Tiacrown
02-13-2015, 04:07 AM
Which company is better, Gourmet Cupboard or Tastefully Simpe? Tastefully Simple is listed as dsa company while Gourmet Cupboard isn't. Gourmet Cupboard is free to start, but have pay $25 creditr towards orders. Tastefully Simple has investment. What is every experience with these companies?

sue311
02-13-2015, 08:57 AM
I have never heard of Gourmet Cupboard but I have bought products from Tastefully Simple. However, I have bought more of Wildtree products. Good luck with your new biz.

tjk34
02-13-2015, 10:31 AM
Which company is better, Gourmet Cupboard or Tastefully Simpe? Tastefully Simple is listed as dsa company while Gourmet Cupboard isn't. Gourmet Cupboard is free to start, but have pay $25 creditr towards orders. Tastefully Simple has investment. What is every experience with these companies?

Hi there! I am a Team Manager with Tastefully Simple. Yes, we are a member of the DSA and our company is debt free. We also just launched a whole new line of Eat Well products which should appeal to all varieties of consumers. I vote Tastefully Simple! TS has been very good to me over the past six years. The products sell themselves and the company has a established reputation.

PinkPea
02-14-2015, 10:21 AM
I was concerned when the St. Cloud Times reported in July 2014 that TS was laying off 65+ workers. Hopefully, this layoff will help TS remain prosperous for many years to come.

Here's the link:
Tastefully Simple lays off 66 workers (http://www.sctimes.com/story/money/2014/07/09/tastefully-simple-lays-workers/12430319/)

To Your Success,

Pink Pea

carolsumrell
02-14-2015, 03:21 PM
I joined Gourmet Cupboard a week ago. I am drinking the Coconut Creme Pie coffee right now. It is Delicious! I made their Ranch Dressing today, good stuff, and tonight we're making the Broccoili and Cheese Soup. So far, so good!

Reemasharkar
02-28-2015, 02:17 AM
I think Tastefully Simple is better.

PinkPea
03-01-2015, 10:10 AM
I think Tastefully Simple is better.

Why ? What have your experiences been with TS ? Please explain.

Tiacrown
03-01-2015, 04:37 PM
What's your experience with Gourmet Cupboard?

Leetzie
03-31-2015, 11:00 AM
Hi there! I am a Team Manager with Tastefully Simple. Yes, we are a member of the DSA and our company is debt free. We also just launched a whole new line of Eat Well products which should appeal to all varieties of consumers. I vote Tastefully Simple! TS has been very good to me over the past six years. The products sell themselves and the company has a established reputation.

:D I second everything Tracy said!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1