WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Jesswoods
02-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Does anyone have any tips on how to approach people to be affilitates for you? I mean, I'm fairly new in IM, and although I'm proud of my stuff, I don't know anyone who would jump up and be an affiliate for me.

What have you guys tried? I've tweeted and FB'd about it, but I'm really just getting started. For what it's worth, my product is on JVZoo.

Thanks!

Jess

Online Sam
02-10-2015, 06:06 PM
I'd be looking to contact people who have been affiliates for products similar to yours before.

Are you on a list that has been sent promotions for the market you are in?

Jesswoods
02-15-2015, 04:27 AM
I am on a couple of lists, and I think that I will contact the marketers whose lists I'm on...I don't know why I didn't immediately think of that, other than the fact that I'm the last person to ask anyone for help, lol! I'm still learning to do that, and to believe in myself, which is a pretty important part of being successful. :-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1