WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : A New Ambassador. Hello All!

bwright
02-10-2015, 05:13 AM
I'm a new Plexus Ambassador (December 2014) and have been a preferred customer since I first started taking the products in November 2014. I love these products and how they're helping my lifestyle. Started off taking the Triplex and just recently added Block. Still learning the business and getting used to network marketing, something that I've avoided doing for years! I think it was because network marketing often gets a bad rap.

As other Ambassadors, what have you found to be your most productive or beneficial methods of sharing the product and the opportunity? I think if I can get past the nagging idea that I'm "worrying" or "annoying" people, I could do so much better. This is a product that I believe in 100%, but I don't want to run off my FB or Twitter friends with sharing overload. Any tips or suggestions?

MamaMia2006
02-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Start a business Facebook page! Use that as the place you post to 2-3 times a day. I suggest only to post to your personal page a few times a month. At least starting out. You can invite people from your friends list to your business page too! Be consistent so people can see you are serious about what you are doing. Get business cards and start telling people what you are doing! It builds your confidence every time you talk to someone and again, shows people you are really proud of Plexus.

I'm happy to see new people finding this board again! Congrats on your new biz!

bwright
02-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome, MamaMia2006!!!!

LondonLeah
02-25-2015, 12:34 PM
Welcome! I'm pretty new to all of this too but I love the Plexus products! I've lost 21lbs and 24.6 inches and I am feeling better than I have in a really long time! I've really been researching and getting to know the products but getting ready to start pushing the business end of it! I'm excited!

babyfirst
04-25-2015, 02:49 PM
Facebook is definitely where it's at. A new tactic that I've came across is building a fan page and a separate group. Market the group from the fan page/profile. Once you have people in the group, they will see all of your posts. More eyes = more sales.

darcie97
06-20-2015, 04:27 PM
How is everyone doing? I just started in March, 1500 a month so far...4 ambassadors:) So very happy with the response I have had. I don't hit my family up, just post on facebook. I am in a very helpful group. I hope you are all loving the Plexus Opportunity, Blessings

chantellygirl
07-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Hi!!

What I did so I wouldn't "bother" people iwth my 2-3 posts a day was created my on FB Plexus page and invited friends and other to it. Then I would once a day share my FB Plexus page on my personal FB page.

Hope that helps

Regency
08-22-2015, 11:07 AM
I think the idea for the FB Fan Page is an excellent idea. If you don't use your FB account, you are walking away from a powerful resource. Your friends already trust you, and I'm with you in that I don't want to annoy them. It took me a year of seeing someone post on FB before I decided to try the products. I am so glad I did! But truthfully, at one point, I thought they were being "annoying". It's a risk you take when you try to help people become healthier.:)

BeautyQueen
08-22-2015, 02:53 PM
Good advice, thanks!