WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : affiliate marketing for free

adeelghazanfar1
02-07-2015, 05:47 AM
Hi, Can I earn with affiliate marketing for free? Can I earn without investing money?Can I earn without buying traffic? Can I earn totally free with affiliate marketing? Thanks

Jesswoods
02-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Technically, you probably could. But, you'd want at least to invest in your own website so you could put more links up.

Amazon lets affiliates share links via Facebook and Twitter, so yeah, that's free, but you'd need a pretty good sized list of followers buying from your links to earn anything, and that's not really likely on those platforms.

Online Sam
02-10-2015, 05:56 PM
You would be very talented if you did. I'm sure people have earned off of $0 investment before, but yes - agree - very least a website and possibly a couple of tools and/or plugins.

Technically - offline - you could ...um... knock on doors and make a list of people who were interested in an alarm system, carpet cleaning etc etc. That would be free, and if you spent an entire day i'm sure you'd get a list you could provide a carpet cleaner with for an affiliate payment.

barefooted
02-11-2015, 07:07 AM
It is possible but this must be your main job. You have to spend all your time getting free traffic, creating email campaigns, writing articles and press releases, creating and sharing videos, free ebooks, promo stuff, etc.

txtesez
02-12-2015, 08:14 AM
First we will assume you know all there is about affiliate marketing, so that here are the basic things you need:

1. A website. Costs about $10 a YEAR.

2. Hosting for that website, that is the "space" you use to run you website. Costs about $6 - $10 a month depending on the size and bene's you want.

3. An autoresponder. If you think you can get along without this, you are wrong because the benefits of using one saves you so much time and gives you so much convenience... it's like trying to run a hopping business without a secretary. The best low-cost one that is great for newbies (until you start building larger lists of clients), is Mad-Mimi. You need an autoresponder to collect email addresses. You also use it to send your newsletter or any notices you want to share with your subscribers. That's $10 a month.

4. Ongoing education and learning to keep up with what's the best way to market your affiliate products, where and how exactly to do it. This is the thing you may want to spend money on, because again, it saves you more than time. Learn from those that are already successful and I don't mean follow some Guru, I mean find some place where they teach you how to pick your niche, how to build your website, how to get people to your website (who are really interested), how to keep those people happy and coming back to your website, how to convert those people into sales and so forth and so on.

Bountiful Blessings! :)

homebiztips
02-15-2015, 02:54 AM
As they say, it takes money to make money but you can start out with a small budget as pointed out above with some of the key necessary components.

Online Yogi
03-19-2015, 02:38 AM
First of all, yes that is possible to make money with $0 spending upfront. You can get free website, domain, and also autoresponder.. though they are not good as paid one, but you can start with them and once you make money, you can use more advanced ones!!

Now, you need mainly 2 things.. (1) products/offers to promote, (2) targeted traffic

You can use CPA offers to promote, it also called PPL (Pay per lead) offers.. where people pays you to generate leads for them.. and that is pretty much easy to do. you search google for CPA (cost per action), or PPL (pay per lead) programs.. and start promoting them..

For the traffic, if you are using 'work from home' type of offers, then best way to promote is in safelist. I am getting lots of leads and sales from it in my business. Also, you can use forums, articles, youtube, social media to drive traffic. you can search youtube or google on how to drive free traffic, and you will find lots of info..

now, once you are making money, then you can use the portion of your profit and use in paid advertising and make even more money.. and on and on :)

Finally, google it and you will find anything you want :D

Thanks

SouthBeachCosmeticsSalon
03-19-2015, 05:17 PM
Sure,

Sign up for free affiliate accounts and use your affiliate links on your free social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest etc.)

You don't need a website if you chose not to purchase/build one.

I'm forming a team to do this in a very effective way and I'm providing free training to all who are interested in learning.

My advise is always free to everyone.

jladd
04-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Great question. Yes, you certainly can do it for free. There are many ways to market anything for free and affiliate marketing is no exception. The key isn't in a fancy website, nor in some sort of gimmicks. It is simply researching. You obviously can buy traffic, but, how targeted will that traffic be to your specific offer still depends on the things you can do for free. How do people search for anything on the internet? The answer is in the question. They use search engines. And how do they find things on search engines? By entering certain terms, words or phrases that lead them to what they want to find, buy, learn, write about...and on and on. It all starts with a phrase entered by someone that would be looking for what you are offering. Do you know your customer? If you were your own customer, how would you search for your product? Not sure, then do a little researching on how to research keywords and phrases. That's just for starters. From there, you can do many things for free to market what ever you want to market. Youtube videos are a great way to market anything as long as you follow the rules I have already mentioned.

jladd
04-15-2015, 09:10 PM
First we will assume you know all there is about affiliate marketing, so that here are the basic things you need:

1. A website. Costs about $10 a YEAR.

2. Hosting for that website, that is the "space" you use to run you website. Costs about $6 - $10 a month depending on the size and bene's you want.

3. An autoresponder. If you think you can get along without this, you are wrong because the benefits of using one saves you so much time and gives you so much convenience... it's like trying to run a hopping business without a secretary. The best low-cost one that is great for newbies (until you start building larger lists of clients), is Mad-Mimi. You need an autoresponder to collect email addresses. You also use it to send your newsletter or any notices you want to share with your subscribers. That's $10 a month.

4. Ongoing education and learning to keep up with what's the best way to market your affiliate products, where and how exactly to do it. This is the thing you may want to spend money on, because again, it saves you more than time. Learn from those that are already successful and I don't mean follow some Guru, I mean find some place where they teach you how to pick your niche, how to build your website, how to get people to your website (who are really interested), how to keep those people happy and coming back to your website, how to convert those people into sales and so forth and so on.

Bountiful Blessings! :)

I agree with ongoing education and learning, but affiliate marketing requires no website nor web hosting. The affiliate offers already have squeeze page/landing page/lead capture forms. At most, you might have to create a lead capture form. Well, there are some programs that provide that to you for free. That might be the only reason to pay for a domain, and that would simply be to create a capture form. But, every autoresponder out there provides a way to create lead capture forms. All auto responders are not equal, meaning some you do not have to pay for. I can tell you mine is free. Just fyi.

babyfirst
04-25-2015, 08:02 PM
Not to be harsh, but you have the wrong mindset. This is a business you are wanting to start, it will require investment.

Could you technically pull it off, maybe.

10 years ago, absolutely. It has changed quite a bit now.

For instance, to be taken seriously you will have to have your own website. This has minimal costs anyways, so free is probably not an option

kpfingaz
05-01-2015, 10:17 AM
Absolutely agree with babyfirst.

This is a business and you need to keep that in mind if you want to make any type of progress with it.

You need tools, education and other important things in order to achieve success with affiliate marketing. If you're not prepared to take it that seriously then I suggest find something else to do with your time.

That said, once you know what you're doing, there are things you can do to get free traffic such as writing content for your website, doing Youtube videos and engaging social media.

Jay

msuggitt
05-17-2015, 05:59 PM
I too don't believe that one needs a domain, a hosting company and an autoresponder to get started UNLESS you want to become a blogger or want to own and maintain a website

Otherwise do your homework, and promote affiliate links in the many ways which are available today (both free and paid)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1