WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Sign Up $49 Fee is Permanent!

AprioriCandy
02-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Hi, Everyone!

It was announced on the Walk the Talk Call this morning and
just now on the Apriori Beauty Consultant Connect Call that our
New Consultant Sign Up Fee is now $49 permanently and includes
a beautiful starter kit + free website + free debit card!

This month New Consultants also receive a FREE Pure Detox 3-Clay Masque!!
(Regularly priced at $44) - so someone who is interested in purchasing the Masque
can sign up as a Consultant for $5 more!

Great promo for us to market and build our teams even more!!
xo Candy

cindi8d
02-05-2015, 11:18 AM
woot!!

cindi

cabimom
02-06-2015, 09:29 AM
Wow! That is great news as I am meeting with a friend on Saturday to tell her about this great opportunity and sharing products with her! Yay!

I have to say when I received my starter kit I was blown away at how beautiful it was and everything that was packed inside!

When I added my skin care set to the order for my starter kit I not only had products to use, but to share and show customers our beautiful packaging and my shipping was free!! Not to mention, I got my first rebate and it was more than what I paid for my starter kit, so basically my starter kit was FREE. And this month you get a free Detox Masque, holy cow!
What is not to like about looking and feeling beautiful!!

AprioriCandy
02-07-2015, 07:47 AM
Hi, Cheryl!

I am SOOOO excited for you!!

Have a wonderful time with your friend today!

I am available for any questions!

Hugs,
Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1