WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What's your goals for the month?

MamaMia2006
02-02-2015, 08:04 AM
It's a new month!! A chance for all of us to start over. What are your goals this month? Are you working towards a promotion? Building up the courage to talk to someone about Plexus? Trying new products? Have you set a specific number for how many business cards you want to hand out?? Do you have a health goal you've set? What are your goals?? I want to cheer you on while you go for it this month!!

bwright
02-10-2015, 05:19 PM
I'd like to set as a goal the challenge for me to talk with at least one person a day about Plexus, whether that's on Facebook, Twitter or in person.

Online Sam
02-11-2015, 02:44 AM
Continue to lose abdominal fat ... been going ok so far! slow and steady to win the race:(

MamaMia2006
02-11-2015, 10:02 AM
I'd like to set as a goal the challenge for me to talk with at least one person a day about Plexus, whether that's on Facebook, Twitter or in person.

Small, consistent steps will take you far in this business! 🙌

MamaMia2006
02-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Continue to lose abdominal fat ... been going ok so far! slow and steady to win the race:(

You got this! Make sure you're drinking enough water everyday. 😊