WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Pope candles!

BellaCandleMom
01-31-2015, 09:17 AM
I absolutely LOVE the new Pope candles and I just ordered my fundraising brochures. With the Pope coming to PA this year, this is a great way for churches to raise funds for not only their church, but the schools. I plan on contacting Catholic churches in my area to see if they are looking for ways to raise funds. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Alison Boers :)

MrsTeresa
01-31-2015, 10:17 AM
Yes I'm pleased. I love the new Pope candles. What a beautiful candle and a great fundraiser this will make. The special promotion for us distributors to purchase the candles is a fabulous deal. Have a great weekend.

Teresa Turner
((Hugs)) ;) :D

BurningBelief
02-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Fabulous deal for sure! :)

sue311
02-02-2015, 02:23 PM
I called all in my area and so far, only one church is interested. I think my mistake was promoting only this candle. I will call other catholic churches outside of my area about fundraising with our candles and then mention the Pope candle to the person in charge.