WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lilyanrose
01-27-2015, 02:34 PM
Something occurred to me and I don't know if anyone offers this service, but I know at least one adult phone line offers an affiliate program where you are given your own toll free number to market, and you earn commission off callers directly. I know some PSOs who use this as their "backup" on independent phone lines so that callers can reach someone -- and they can earn money -- 24 hours a day by simply forwarding their independent number to the other service to earn affiliate income when off duty.

Pretty much every psychic line offers affiliate programs, but it's usually getting website visitors to click a link and signing up. Does anyone offer this kind of affiliate program where you are given your own toll free number so you can use your affiliate program as a backup service to your own psychic phone line?

Or would any of the companies consider this? It could give you something to offer affiliates that I don't think anyone else is offering right now.

AvaAdora
01-31-2015, 09:03 PM
I have heard of a few backup affiliate psychic phone lines. I believe that psychic Source does have an affiliate program like that. However, I am not too sure.

Here is the website:

Affiliate Partnerships - Psychic Source (http://www.psychicsource.com/affiliate-program)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1