WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Bella Balm

BellaCandleMom
01-22-2015, 07:02 PM
I LOVE my Bella Balm hand and body lotion! Living in COLD Illinois, having horses and out in the barn a couple of times a day, my hands get so dry and cracked. I have been using my Bella Balm every night before bed and my skin not only smells great, it has REALLY helped with the cold weather dryness. Love it!

Alison

sue311
01-23-2015, 06:09 AM
You know I never liked it in the beginning because I felt it was so sticky, but recently I have been using it and yes, it still feels like sticky at first, but then my hands feel so soft. Glad I gave it another try.

BellaCandleMom
01-23-2015, 07:16 AM
You know I never liked it in the beginning because I felt it was so sticky, but recently I have been using it and yes, it still feels like sticky at first, but then my hands feel so soft. Glad I gave it another try.

Hi Suzette! Yes, once you rub it in, it is amazing. I use it too sometimes when I sit down to work on my computer and my hands aren't sticky at all when typing. During these cold winters, it has worked so well :)

Alison

MrsTeresa
01-23-2015, 08:26 AM
Oh yes, :D I love the Bella Balm. My hands are so dry right now, they get dry very easily. Not many products do the job for me and last, but the Bella Balm does and helps so much. I sent some to my Dad a while back and he is enjoying the Bella Balm as well. It smells so good in the Sweet orange & chili pepper scent. LOVE! ♥ Have a great day. :)