WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LisaMarieISR
01-13-2015, 10:40 PM
Hi, everyone! I am looking for a Younique Consultant (rep?) in my area to please send me some materials about the product and opportunity! Thanks.

Neriumworks!
01-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Hi Lisa,
I am not sure what area you are in, but anyone can help you. I am in Indiana and my upline is in Washington. We don't have a lot of business materials available because the business is done almost entirely online and through social media. If you would like to know more about joining here is a link to my page with all the info as well as videos you can watch. I can also send you a catalog if you want. :)
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/MelissaSpaulding/business/presenterinfo#.VLakNyvF_uI

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1