WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Seabead
01-13-2015, 06:45 PM
I'm sharing my experience with EPX to ask if anyone else has a similar story to tell.

During part of last year, I was with EPXBody at the suggestion of an online associate (not anyone here) and wasn't sure about them, so I only purchased one of their VIP customers and only stayed active for a few months.

VIP customers are part of the the previous thread about the "buy your downline" plan.

Their fulfillment was slow, so I waited patiently and checked every so often, but nothing. Then I got involved in a cross-country move and forgot about it.

I recently remembered and logged in to see and still no fulfillment, so I requested a refund. Not unreasonable...I paid for something that I never received.

I was refused, not because I wasn't still active, nor because I didn't request it in a timely manner, both reasonable policies.

Their reason is because the company was allegedly owned by someone else for a short period of time last year and the company doesn't have access to those funds. Lucky me, I bought during the "other ownership".

Emails went back and forth between the company and I and still they refused, but they did offer to fulfill it now. Um, no thanks, so far all I've heard is a questionable story and accepting that customer would mean I would have to reactivate to benefit in any way.

How would that benefit me, as I'm not involved anymore?

They now re-own the company, but disavow any responsibility for that short period of non-ownership.

Anyone else have a similar experience? I don't want to rain on anyone's happy experiences, but it is important to share all sides.

YMMV.

Deb

rhondap
01-27-2015, 09:12 AM
That is weird and would not be an acceptable answer to me.

So did Dan leave and come back? or was it someone else?

:confused:

Seabead
01-27-2015, 09:56 AM
Wasn't acceptable to me either!

He was there all along, but I'm guessing he needed an influx of cash, so apparently sold control to others, but they allegedly stole a bunch of the company's money and took off.

The whole thing sounds unbelievable to me, but I'm not the only one to have an unpleasant experience with EPX. I have been privately contacted by others.

Deb

rhondap
01-27-2015, 01:24 PM
Wow Dan was with Xooma, which is why I briefly joined EPX and now I have rejoined Xooma recently. I was surprised when he left Xooma but now after what you just said he may not have left willingly and since he has been gone Xooma has been exploding.

Seabead
01-27-2015, 04:52 PM
Hmmm? The story twists and turns more.

I'm over it...better to move on and let it go. I think I have an oil for that, lol.

Good to talk to you! Look for a pm.
Deb

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1