WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : January Sign Up Special Rocks!

BurningBelief
01-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Wow, the January Sign Up Special ROCKS!

$24.95 Starter Package to be a Distributor! (Our autoship)

What does that mean?

People can enroll for $24.95 and they will get 20
points that they can use to buy products that they want
to try for their initial start up!**

* Website is free for first month.
**Points are good for 90 days.

What an excellent introductory to joining! Having the freedom with points to buy what you like is awesome!

What do you all think? ;)

FlickerScents
01-14-2015, 05:12 AM
I am getting great response from this promotion. What a great company we have to work with.

BellaCandleMom
01-14-2015, 08:01 AM
This special is awesome and also getting some great feedback on it! Mia Bella ROCKS!

Alison

MrsTeresa
01-14-2015, 08:02 AM
The January special is fabulous.
So exciting, what a great deal. :)

BellaCandleMom
01-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Have you heard if they are going in to February with the signup special?

Alison

sue311
01-23-2015, 06:33 AM
I think its great as you get to try some of the products. Although, if you are really serious about the business, the Show, Sample or Fast Start Pack is the best way. However, the great thing is, if you start with the Point Pack, which is the $24.95, you can always buy any of those 3.

BurningBelief
01-29-2015, 04:39 AM
I have not heard that Alison, but I am hoping they bring it for February. That would be the bomb! :)