WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Here's an idea

sue311
01-09-2015, 08:44 AM
I heard this tip on our training call as another way of promoting your business and wanted to share it. It may be something you already are doing but just in case. Ready?

Add your website as a signature for your outgoing texts. That's it :)

BellaCandleMom
01-09-2015, 12:03 PM
I heard this tip on our training call as another way of promoting your business and wanted to share it. It may be something you already are doing but just in case. Ready?

Add your website as a signature for your outgoing texts. That's it :)

I heard that too Suzette! Great idea! I have to just figure out how to do it :) Thanks for sharing.

Alison

sue311
01-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Hey Alison

If you have an Android I can help you. Just let me know.

BellaCandleMom
01-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Hey Alison

If you have an Android I can help you. Just let me know.

Hello Suzette! Thanks for offering. I have a Samsung Galaxy Mega... I believe it is?

Alison

sue311
01-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Click on Messaging then click on the left bottom of the phone (that little white box with 2 lines), click on Settings and scroll down. You should see "Add Signature" and "Signature Text". I am not familiar with your phone, so if that doesn't work, I can always Google to see how it would work for your phone.

BellaCandleMom
01-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Thank you Suzette! I did it! Yeah! Very easy... thanks for your help :)

Alison

maxsuccess07
01-11-2015, 10:35 PM
I read your tip. Thank you for sharing that! It is great to learn new things.

turquoiseowl
02-26-2015, 09:40 AM
Great tip! :p