WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Style Dots

caligirlsue
01-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Hi!

I'm just wondering if there are any other Style Dots Boutique Partners, or Boutique Partners in waiting in these forums? Once we have enough consultants participating in this thread, we can start our own group! Let's give a shout out for Style Dots!

If you are reading this post and have never heard of Style Dots, let me briefly tell you that we are a brand new direct sales company that designs interchangeable jewelry that snaps into place. You can match your outfit, mood, event, or story by changing out your "dots." We just launched in Fall 2014, so this is still a ground floor opportunity!

Style Dots offers free, no obligation, opportunity webinars each week that answers all the questions that you may have. You will need a referral to register, so if you are interested, please contact me.

utopiandream78
01-10-2015, 12:31 PM
I'm not with Style Dots(and super happy with my own company) but I wanted to give you best wishes on your new business. I used to be with Miche , and know your company has an amazing founder especially in Karen Green!

I was recently chatting with an acquaintance who said paying the enrollment is worth it just form the training alone and I don't doubt that!

caligirlsue
01-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Christina,

Thank you so much for your well wishes! Yes, you're right about the training... the founders have each built multi-million dollar sales teams in their previous direct sales careers as consultants for other companies. Getting taught by leaders in the industry that have "been there, and done that" is amazing!

Thanks again, and wishing you success in your business as well!

Suzanne.

Gianine
05-30-2015, 05:23 PM
Hi there,
I also sell Style Dots. I am located in Nee Jersey!
My website is: Idotstyle.styledotshome.com.

erigsby
06-14-2015, 02:37 AM
Can someone please PM me about Style Dots. What are the commissions and sales quota like?

caligirlsue
04-22-2016, 12:34 PM
Wow, not many responses since my original post almost 1.5 years ago! Anyway, I'm still with Style Dots and am always looking to connect. You can find out more about our company and opportunity here: https://suzanne.styledotshome.com/become-a-partner

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1