WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Products

sue311
01-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Oh my gosh, I just got in some products and they smell wonderrrful. I ordered one of every type so I could see what they look like and I absolutely love everything. I squealed with delight when I saw Fur Babies. I don't see myself burning this....those puppies look so adorable.

I took them over to my neighbor and she placed an order and told me she wants to take a catalog to work so she can have them order some. She couldn't get over the smell. The Fresh Peach in the Orchard line smells delicious, the Lemongrass and Vanilla (Spa Stations line), blueberry pie....

Now I am eager to see the new products.

BellaCandleMom
01-06-2015, 07:55 PM
That is so awesome Suzette! Good for you! The Mia Bella products are exceptional ... LOVE them too!

Best wishes,

Alison

BurningBelief
01-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Fantastic! Glad you are enjoying them. I love our products. Great quality!

BellaCandleMom
01-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Did you catch the Brown Bag call today and pictures of the new Pope Signature candles? Look great!

Alison

Danielle Tucker
01-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Your description of these candles is great! I'm definitely going to check out your site. I love smelly candles sooooo much! Best wishes to you on your business!

BellaCandleMom
01-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Your description of these candles is great! I'm definitely going to check out your site. I love smelly candles sooooo much! Best wishes to you on your business!

Hi Danielle! You will LOVE the Mia Bella candle and melts line! The candles burn so clean and they smell amazing :)

Alison

sue311
01-07-2015, 04:09 PM

Thanks Danielle. Whatever smelly candles you love :), you will find it in our line....Hot Apple Pie, Banana Nut Bread, Fresh Linen, and of course, our famous Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper. If you would like a sample, or have any questions, please let me know.

Alison, I was at work so wasn't able to listen in. I will check out the new candle. Thanks.