WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

adeelghazanfar1
01-03-2015, 04:51 AM
Hello,Is anyone earning with affiliate marketing? Does it works? I did not find it useful. I have a site listed on google ,where I used to display ads . I have also signed up with affiliate programs ,but I have stopped working with them . Should I continue working with affiliate marketing, and also learning affiliate marketing? Thanks

txtesez
01-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Did you list build? Give something away for free but make them enter an email addy to get it. Then have an autoresponder to send them follow ups with more valuable information of the same type but you could also include an affiliate link to some product in the same niche.

Good luck and Happy New Year!

freidariviere
01-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I am earning with affiliate marketing, if you want to earn then you should choose the best affiliate program and i think the health affiliate plan is good and has good rates, you can earn a lot of money through health affiliate program.

Online Yogi
03-19-2015, 08:01 AM
Hello, simply you have a website and that is in google, and you display ads into it, that does not make affiliate marketing work.

You either should do SEO to rank your site in search engine.. also, provide helpful content. and build value of your site. and that's how you monetize it with any affiliate products.

Or, you can drive targeted traffic either through free advertising methods or paid methods. and that's how you about affiliate marketing.

And, yes affiliate marketing do work, if it done right!

Regards.. Yogesh

babyfirst
04-26-2015, 05:13 PM
It really depends on the niche and your experience with getting and nurturing leads. Those leads are getting more and more expensive, you have to make sure to get the best bang for your buck!

crisstar
05-03-2015, 04:22 AM
Hello,Is anyone earning with affiliate marketing? Does it works? I did not find it useful. I have a site listed on google ,where I used to display ads . I have also signed up with affiliate programs ,but I have stopped working with them . Should I continue working with affiliate marketing, and also learning affiliate marketing? Thanks

I don't know anything about you but I can guess that you're probably in need of some training in understanding what affiliate marketing is all about and how to drive traffic to your affiliate offers.

I suggest you focus on getting some training under your belt before you continue on with affiliate marketing or else you're just gonna frustrate yourself and waste more time.

Online Sam
05-08-2015, 10:54 PM
OP, starting off straight with a google paid program is not a beginner strategy.

Head back to AM basics, they do work, and need to be mastered. Plenty of information on here and on other forums ... all for free.

Spend a bit of time and money in your education. and good luck. ;)

greatar4
06-12-2015, 04:29 PM

What about the most aspect of your overall strategy which is getting traffic? If you have a website and you're not getting traffic, you won't be able to make any money with it.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1