WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Question about Starter Kit

jennydecki
01-01-2015, 12:12 PM
I saw a YouTube video where a girl last August got a double starter kit because it was the changing of the seasons in the catalog. Double testers, double catalogs...it was really cool.

When does that happen again? It seems like it might be February if the new catalogs come out Feb 1st and orders from the new catalog happen March 1st.

Is that right? (I can't find specifics online).

Thank you!

mariglynn
01-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Normally during transistion month (February and August), when you join Scentsy, you receive a pack catalogs from both the Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer lines and all the fragrance testers which are in each of the lines. So you'll get one of each of the holiday, fall/winter and all the new spring/summer scents plus one of each of the favorites, cafe, scentsy man, simply scentsy, romance and spa which are in both catalogs.

LAscents
01-01-2015, 02:37 PM
If you're considering starting a Scentsy business I would encourage you to get started as soon as you're ready and not wait for a few extra catalogs or scent testers. That way you can start earning an income right now in January then when the new Spring/Summer products start 1 March, the customers that you served during January and Feb may be ready to rebook or reorder in March. If you wait just to get the books and testers that will only be current for 3 weeks or less, you could lose your momentum or other consultants could be approaching customers that you could if you were a consultant already.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1