WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : $49 cm

dsqueenb
12-31-2014, 09:18 PM
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has signed or knows anyone who has signed up for the CM that re-opened on November 1.

I can't seem to find anyyone and that alone makes me a bit curious.

TIA,

missyroth
01-01-2015, 10:45 PM
I did for myself. There are quite a few consultants, just not here...look on FB. CM is combining their original, traditional style with the newer quick-style Ahni & Zoe albums and the long-time consultants are excited about the products that are coming back. Just some info..

Missy

dsqueenb
01-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Thanks, Missy.

I'm a die-hard "old-fashioned" CM fan: paper and more paper! However, for one reason or another, my friends who were consultants either quit before A&Z came about or quit after the last "closing" of CM.

I'm thinking of joining just for me. I think it's an awesome idea and one I've been saying for all of these companies to employ. That way, there won't be so many kitnappers, people struggling to meet quotas, and just more people enjoying the product.

Thanks again,
Laura

Mrs. Scriblz
01-19-2015, 08:19 AM
Check them out on FB. I follow them on there for all of their updates, current styles and trends. There also is a huge community on there with so many helpful tips.

lorah
01-20-2015, 02:06 PM
So there is no kit? The $49 fee is for what? Your website for a year? Then is it $49 each year after that? What is the commission? And there are no more minimums or quotas to meet?

missyroth
01-20-2015, 09:40 PM
yes, yes, and yes. It's $49 each year and there is a chart of commission %, starting at 10% and rising depending on your sales. No quotas. It is not fully a party plan business as it has been in the past. It is like a hybrid party plan/affiliate program. People are still doing crops and workshops like they used to. It is nice to have CM back.

Missy

lascrapper
03-30-2015, 03:36 PM
I didn't know they re-opened? One of the co-founders Rhonda Anderson moved over to bring paper/tools to Heritage Makers, which was strictly digital before. They seem to be doing very well!

missyroth
03-31-2015, 09:00 AM
Yep, they re-opened in November. It's not quite the same as it was before, but they've gone back to the traditional scrapbooking they had in the beginning. It's nice to have the albums back!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1